ISU v. Texas @ Austin!

I bought a ticket for the Iowa State/Texas game in Austin and I got lucky and they were front row seats!! It was SO AWESOME! I've never sat that close at any game before in my life! I met some guys from Muscatine, IA who are now living in Austin. We were surrounded by TX fans with our Iowa State fans close by. But front row!! One of the referees came up and
talked to me before the gam
e. Cy was right in front of me the whole game. I talked to some of the TX security guards. All the ISU players and coaches walked by me everytime they went in or out of the lockerroom! It was SO COOL! The game was delayed because of thunderstorms so I left early. But now I can say I've been to a game at the TX stadium!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home