Sarah's Life in Austin

Friends & Family - this is for YOU! I hope this can be a way we can keep in touch while we're apart.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Galveston,Texas


I'm gradually getting to see more and more of Texas. Last weekend I visited Galveston but I wish it would have been under better circumstances. One of my classmates husband died unexpectedly last week and the funeral was in Galveston. I wanted to go to show my support and I also looked forward to seeing new places. I drove through Houston to get to the coast and I've never been to Houston before. And then, I was told Galveston was an island but it didn't click in my brain until I was actually driving over the bridge to get there! So after the funeral I had some time to relax and enjoy the Gulf Coast. I've posted some pictures of the beautiful coast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home