Give Thanks!
This week I've been thinking about all that I'm thankful for and there's just too much! Especially this past year - I have been blessed with so many things - family, health, exciting travels & experiences, scholarships. I often feel unworthy for all of these gifts. God has given me so much - and he expects much in return.
I spent Thanksgiving break with Trey and his family in Houston. His dad is a captain in the fire dept. so we had a Thanksgiving meal Thursday at the fire station. It was so cool! He even brought us up in the bucket on the fire truck ladder. The picture posted is Trey & me in front of downtown Houston up in the bucket.
This is the second year in a row when I haven't been with my family on Thanksgiving. It was hard
- especially since my family is what I am MOST thankful for. My parents moved
out of the house on Friday which makes things official. It would have been nice to be there. But I enjoyed meeting Trey's family and getting to know them. We had a very relaxing trip.
I spent Thanksgiving break with Trey and his family in Houston. His dad is a captain in the fire dept. so we had a Thanksgiving meal Thursday at the fire station. It was so cool! He even brought us up in the bucket on the fire truck ladder. The picture posted is Trey & me in front of downtown Houston up in the bucket.
This is the second year in a row when I haven't been with my family on Thanksgiving. It was hard
- especially since my family is what I am MOST thankful for. My parents moved
out of the house on Friday which makes things official. It would have been nice to be there. But I enjoyed meeting Trey's family and getting to know them. We had a very relaxing trip.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home