Sarah's Life in Austin

Friends & Family - this is for YOU! I hope this can be a way we can keep in touch while we're apart.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter!

Christ has risen, indeed! We worshipped at University Presbyterian in Austin yesterday and it was a wonderful Easter service. The choir was amazing (as usual) and the preaching was honest and worship was meaningful.
My Methodist friend Jamie is the pastor at a church about an hour north of Austin and she said it snowed a lot of the day Saturday and Sunday morning the snow stayed on the ground! This is something she had never seen before! I only wish some of that snow would have made its way down to Austin.
How about an Iowan winning the Master's!!! Go Zach Johnson! In case you missed it, in his interview after he completed his round he was asked, how did you get through the day today? He answered, "It's easy - it's Easter!" he said he knew Jesus was with him throughout the day. I thought that was pretty dang cool! Iowa - Represent!
There are 4 more weeks left of classes!! The end is so near. Then we get teased with a 2-week break before we have 6 weeks of Greek...
Keep in touch.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Go IOWA and Zach. Easter was great here. God bless you one and all. (sounds like some I read once a loooong time ago) John & Ruth

     

Post a Comment

<< Home